Thursday, October 6, 2016

I've Moved To A New Platform

ashley uy

It's been a while since I've last posted something meaningful here (and in any of my online accounts to be honest) so now that I've got a chance to sit down and catch up on things, I guess now would be the right time for me to leave this last blogpost on this blog.

I've moved.

Not a new apartment or a new job or anything like that but I'll be moving my blogging activity over to my Wordpress account www.ashleyuy.com. I won't be deleting this account though, oh no - it's got too many memories to let go; but starting on a new chapter in my blogging habits and a possibly reinvigorated direction in my writing, moving to a new blog seems like the right decision.

I've learned a lot while exploring this experimental space and I would highly recommend starting a personal blog to someone on a road to self-discovery. Opportunities came and went for me while I had this blog and I feel blessed to have had the opportunity to write for Ashlinspiration.

This space of the internet will forever be in my heart (and hard drive) but for now, I bid you adieu as I close this chapter of a five-year blogging adventure.

2 comments:

  1. I always asked the students to move the next level if they want to succeed in this world. I know every student wants to succeed and it is good thinking but they have aussiewriter discount to work for this. This is a totally fantastic article for me and this is so nice information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. follow the steps given here to download, install and activate microsoft office 365 on your pc. Activate Microsoft Office using www.office.com/setup.
    office.com/setup
    office setup
    www.office.com/setup
    office.com/setup
    office setup

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Popular Posts